Join Now! Use this form: BHA_Membership_Application_2017
(How to use the electronic form below)
The Brookdale Homeowners’ Association (BHA) is a voluntary civic and social organization with a goal of promoting community in the Brookdale neighborhood. The BHA welcomes all neighbors in Brookdale – single family homes, town house and condo residents, renters, young, old, and newcomers alike.
All Brookdale property owners or co-owners residing in the Brookdale neighborhood subdivision can become full members in the BHA. Any Brookdale resident who is not an owner or co-owner can join as an associate member. Associate members have all rights and privileges of full membership except the right to vote for the Board or by-law changes, or hold office as a BHA Board member. Associate Members may chair committees, coordinate events, and otherwise participate fully in our neighborhood!
In addition to community, fun and information, the $30 annual membership saves members of $100 per year on BHA-sponsored events and at local businesses offering BHA members-only discounts!
Enjoy the many benefits:
- Annual printed directory of members including contact info by name and by street, block captains, member services (tutoring, babysitting, music lessons, grass cutting and landscaping, etc.), members’ and sponsors’ business information, discounts and area information
- 10 issues per year of our informative and entertaining Babbling Brook newsletter
- 8-15 civic and social events and activities
- Members only social events, priority registration, and discounts to BHA-sponsored social events like Adult Mixers, Brew tours, theater events and group sports events.
- Members only discounts for local businesses
- Members only information access on our neighborhood website (www.aboutbrookdale.org)
- Members-only communication about upcoming BHA events and breaking Brookdale News
- Proactive civic participation in local issues
- A strong community relations program
- Block party organizational assistance
- Welcome Bags and Guide for new neighbors
- An Annual General Meeting where BHA Board members are elected and members can discuss ideas and issues face-to-face with neighbors
1. Download our new electronic membership form and save it on your device.
2. Fill it out.
3a. PRINT it as a PDF and save to your device with a file name including your address.
4a. E-mail it to our BHA Membership Director (email@example.com).
5a. Mail or deliver the membership fee to your Block Captain or BHA Membership at 943 Stonehenge Ct.
3b. OR Print a hardcopy after filling out the form.
4b. Mail or deliver your completed form and membership fee ($30 if you join before 9/1 or $15 if you join after 9/1) to your Block Captain or to BHA Membership at 943 Stonehenge Ct.,
Questions? Please contact the BHA Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Neighbors – join the BHA
The BHA Welcome Committee and Neighborhood Block Captains work together to welcome new residents. A neighborhood volunteer will visit to deliver a free Welcome Bag full of information and surprises! Our Welcome Bag includes:
- Block Captain’s name and phone number
- A current BHA newsletter, the Babbling Brook
- A Welcome Guide
- Key Naperville brochures
- Local area business information and discount coupons
- A BHA membership form (See BHA Membership Benefits)
The BHA welcomes new members at any time. BHA members enjoy many members-only benefits, including a neighborhood directory, members-only events and discounts to BHA sponsored events and from local businesses.
Download the Membership Application at http://www.aboutbrookdale.org/join-the-bha/. E-mail the form to BHA Membership Director (email@example.com) or deliver to BHA Membership at 943 Stonehenge Ct., along with the membership fee ($30 if you join before 9/1 or $15 if you join after 9/1). Questions? Please contact the BHA Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brookdale Neighbors! Welcome your new neighbors to the neighborhood! E-mail the BHA Vice President at email@example.com to obtain the Welcome bag and all the goodies inside. You’ll receive a Welcome bag as a thank you for helping the BHA welcome new residents.