Sign up your child to participate in the annual BHA Easter Egg Hunt at Foxhill Greens! All Easter Hunt events take place at Foxhill Greens (1635 Brookdale Rd, Naperville).
You must be a 2021 BHA Member to participate.
This is a COVID-considerate event. All safety measures will be in effect, including masks and social distancing. By signing up to participate in this event, you agree to adhere to these safety guidelines.
To participate in the egg hunts:
- Click here to sign up your child(ren) for the egg hunt(s) they will participate in.
- Please fill one dozen plastic eggs with wrapped treats (12 eggs per child) and seal each egg with tape to prevent spillage. Put your eggs in a bag labeled with your child's name and deliver sealed/bagged eggs to 1434 Foxhill Road between the dates of March 27 - April 1 (8:00am-8:00pm). Place your bag(s) in the bin labeled with the egg hunt(s) your child(ren) will be participating in: toddler, traditional or teen.
Not a 2021 BHA Member?
- If you were a BHA Member in 2020, please log in to the website to renew your membership. If you need assistance logging in, please click the forgot username or forgot password options on the login page.
- If you are a new member, please click here for information on how to join as a new member.
Your $30 annual dues payment must be received prior to this event using one of the following methods:
- Electronic: Send your $30 annual dues payment electronically to email@example.com using Zelle or Chase QuickPay. PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS in the message field during the electronic payment process.
- Block Captain: Submit your check or cash payment to your Block Captain. Click here to view a list of Block Captains.
- Mail: Mail payment to the BHA Membership Director at: Carrie Cole, 1626 Windward Court, Naperville, IL 60563